Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2 Years & 4 Weeks

Well, it hasn't been too bad but also not that great. Last week I lost 2 and this week I gained 1 so in all I am down 1 over the last 2 weeks. I have started to train to run a 5k in September, some days I think I might have gone a little insane but the next, I love it. I am following the Couch to 5k website and training schedule and I am on week 4 right now which means that I ran for 5 minutes straight yesterday. I was very proud of myself considering the fact that I did an extra week on week 3 because I could barely do the 3 minute runs. So, on to a new week with hopefully better results next week.

2 comments:

Tillie Parmar said...

wtg, can't wait to see you kick butt at the September run

The Olson's: said...

Way to go! Have I ever told you you're amazing?! Keep it up!
~ Leanne