Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1 Year & 51 Weeks

Wow!! What an amazing week! First of all, my Grandma celebrated her 101st birthday! Yes, that is 101. She is amazing. She doesn't hear very well anymore and she uses a wheelchair most of the time but we were able to go to the home she lives in and bring birthday cake on Friday (which I didn't have any of even though it was chocolate cake with strawberry filling). Then on Sunday had the whole family to my sister's place for a BBQ to celebrate and Grandma was more than excited to be there (There was cake here also but again, I didn't have any. YAY ME!) So, I went to my weigh-in today and I lost 3.8 lbs for a total of 94.4 lbs. Now I only have 5.6 lbs to go to meet my goal of 100 lbs by next week. I guess time will tell.

2 comments:

ramblin'andie said...

Yeah Barb! Way to go :)

The Olson's: said...

You are amazing! You CAN do it! And I am so impressed with your will power to not have any b-day cake. Keep it up! Next week...100lbs!