Wednesday, April 15, 2009

1 Year & 42 Weeks


I had a wonderful week last week. My friend, Jennifer and I went to Palm Springs for a week and had a wonderful, relaxing time sitting by the pool and reading.


We took one day and drove out to Disneyland. It was crazy, busy and every lineup was a minimum 45 minute wait so that meant that we didn't get to see as much as we would have like but it was still fun.
We also rented a convertible which was really fun. We had the top down pretty much the whole time, even when it was really cool and windy.

Considering the fact that I definitely wasn't eating what I should have been, I didn't think I did too bad. I only gained 4 lbs so now I have my work cut out for me this week as I work on getting rid of that plus more.

2 comments:

The Olson's: said...

Glad you had a great time relaxing & soaking up the sun! 4lbs isn't that bad! I know you'll do great this week!
~ Leanne

ramblin'andie said...

hey! I haven't commented in a while...these are GREAT pics! I love the convertible :) And I was just looking at your stats, you're doing so well! Even with the gain (how can you not gain in Palm Springs!) you're so close to the 100 mark. You go girl ;)