Thursday, April 2, 2009

1 Year & 40 Weeks

2 MORE SLEEPS UNTIL MY PALM SPRINGS VACATION!! Can you tell that I'm excited? I am really in need of some serious down time and I am about to get that. We will be doing nothing except sitting by the pool and reading, shopping and maybe spending a day at Disneyland.

This week I didn't lose anything but I also didn't gain anything. My punishment is that one day on my holidays I have to be really good. That might be hard but it is only one day. I'm going to try to make smart choices at every meal but I think it might be the "in between" that will be the problem.

3 comments:

The Olson's: said...

Oh the struggle of wanting to eat right while on holidays but wanting to enjoy yourself. Not easy for anyone! I hope you are able to make healthy choices where possible but to enjoy yourself as well.

Have a great time away...I'll be dreaming of hot sunny days without responsibility!
~ Leanne

Anonymous said...

Barb - I'll be praying that you have a WONDERFUL holiday! And with regards to food - I'll pray that you'll be wise but enjoy yourself as well. By the way, I check your blog usually once a week.

Shirley

Doris said...

I read your blog and I am wishing you all the best!