Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1 Year & 31 Weeks

Well, as some of you might have noticed, I didn't post last week. I wasn't too impressed with myself as I had gained 2.6 lbs. I knew what I had done wrong (made some really dumb decisions) and I knew what I had to do to correct it. So, this week, I was really strict with myself and lost a total of 4.4 lbs bringing my total loss to 85.6 lbs. I also got measured this week and have lost another 2.5 inches for a total of 39 inches. It seems so hard to believe.

2 comments:

The Olson's: said...

Wow! 4.4lbs! That's awesome! You are totally kicking Jeremy's butt! Good for you for making the right choices this week - it totally paid off.

I just looked at your weight loss ticker - you only have 58lbs to go! Keep up the great work!
~ Leanne

rhonda thiessen said...

Whatever it is you do to get back on track certainly works, those last 58 lbs. will just melt away. You're amazing!