Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Week 32

Well, I didn't do as good as I thought I would this week. I've been sick with a cold for the past week and have had a very small appetite so I figured I would have lost quite a bit but I only lost 1.2 lbs for a total of 63.8 lbs. My counsellor said that if I wouldn't have been sick, I would have lost more but apparently a person's body doesn't lose weight normally when sick. I did get her to measure me though and I've lost another 3.5 inches for a total of 29 inches. Hopefully now the cold will go away but the small appetite will stay around for a while.

1 comment:

The Olson's: said...

3.5 inches? That's great! I've heard before that you need to eat to lose weight. That almost sounds like an oxymoron!

Hope you're feeling better now and that your next weigh in is more encouraging for you.
~ Leanne