Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2 Years & 14 Weeks

Sorry it's been a little while since I've update but there hasn't been much going on. As of today I am at the same weight as 14 weeks ago (95 lbs lost), at least I know how to do maintenance. However, I've still got about 50 lbs to go before I'm ready for maintenance.



On another note, I did do the 5k police challenge in September. I didn't do as good as I was hoping for but, I did it. That in itself is completely baffling to me.


My friend (surrogate cousin), Tillie ran the 10k and it only took her about 11 minutes longer than for me to do the 5k. She has run a few races and every one she has done it faster than the one before. Good job, Tillie!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Way to go Barb! You are an inspiration. I'm going to restart my running program next week.