Thursday, August 7, 2008

1 Year & 6 Weeks

Well, this week wasn't as good as it should have been. I gained 2.4 lbs. It was a long weekend and I was house sitting for my aunt and uncle so I didn't have all the usual stuff around the house so I wasn't eating what I should have been. I have to be really good this week because starting next week I'm on holidays for a week and a half. However, I've been told that calories consumed on vacation don't count. I wish!!! I am really looking forward to my holiday because not only am I going to a ver good friends' wedding but I get to see a number of people that I went to Bible School with and haven't seen in a long time.

1 comment:

The Olson's: said...

I guess this whole weight-loss thing would be too easy if there wasn't a bit of weight gain along the way!

Looking forward to hearing your results from this next week!
~ Leanne
PS: I'll drop off your hostess pack at work tomorrow for your Epicure party at the end of the month.