Friday, July 18, 2008

1 Year & 3 Weeks

This week as I was leaving work to go and weigh in, I was praying "Lord, I really need to lose at least one pound this week." Then I got to thinking about it and realized, why am I praying about this now. It's only my fault if I gained this week. Thus.... I gained 3.5 lbs this week. I decided that I needed to go "back to basics". I did get a few copies of the pictures that were taken a few weeks ago. They're supposed to email me all of mine but their system isn't working properly so I will get them next week and post them. This starts a new week and a renewed interest in what I'm working towards.

1 comment:

The Olson's: said...

That's a good realization - that praying about your weight loss on the way to weighing in is too late. How are the "back to basics" working?

I'm looking forward to the pictures!

Here's to some great results for next week!
~ Leanne