Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Week 43



WOW!!! What a difference it makes to write down everything you eat. There were times this week that I wanted something I shouldn't have but then remembered that I'd have to write it down so I decided that I didn't want to actually put it into writing that I'd eaten it. So, all that said..... I lost 7 lbs this week. YES, 7!!! Can you believe it? In one week? So, my total is now up to 72.8 lbs lost in 10 months.

I hope that I can keep it going though as I am going on a mini-holiday starting Thursday and coming back Monday. I'm going with my mom, sister, niece, aunt and cousin to Seattle area to go shopping and doing a whole bunch of whatever.

3 comments:

The Olson's: said...

Wow, 7 lbs! That's awesome! Are you planning to write down what you eat while you're away?

Have a great time!
~ Leanne

Barb said...

I'm debating if I should or not. I know I should but it really isn't convenient when you're away. I wish there was someway I could do it online so I could track it anywhere I am and not have to worry whether or not I have my paper with me.

Anonymous said...

Great job Barb! How much did you want to lose altogther? How did you do on the weekend?

Melissa