Thursday, April 17, 2008

Week 41

First of all, it seems someone is leaving comments on my blog that are actually viruses so if you ever see.... Attention! See Please Here.....don't click on it. The first time I got one, I clicked on it and luckily my Anti-Virus program caught it and deleted it right away.

Weekly weight-loss update - I lost the 2 lbs that I gained last week. I guess as long as I don't keep going up one week and down the next we'll be doing ok. I think I need to be going down more than I go up.

Thanks to everyone who checks my blog out on a regular basis. Please feel free to leave a comment so I know who's been here.

3 comments:

The Olson's: said...

Excellent job, Barb! You're looking great! Keep it up!
~ Leanne

Anonymous said...

Wow, the guys won't be able to stop looking! Looked at pics from Walter and Dave's birthday and you look fantastic!

Ej said...

Saw your pics on Facebook - you are looking great!